The Wolf Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt: The official blue uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets.
- Pants: Shorts, long pants, skorts, and roll up pants all are in official blue.
- Belt: Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
- Socks: Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee. Wolf socks have a yellow band on the top.
- Hat: Official hat red front and Wolf emblem.
- Neckerchief: Red triangular neckerchief with Wolf logo. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that are part of the uniform.
- Neckerchief slide: Official gold-tone metal slide with red Wolf emblem. Cub Scouts may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
See the Uniform Inspection Sheet in the Cub Scout Handbook for details.
Uniforms are available at the following location: NOR’WEST SCOUT SHOP
Pack 685 has a Uniform Closet, please reach out to Pack 685 Committee Chair.
UNIFORM BANK – CASCADE PACIFIC COUNCIL
There are no forms to fill out or documentation required. The honor system is used. Requests can be made by parents or pack/troop/crew leaders and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and based on bank inventory. If available, the requested items are delivered to the council office several times per month for pick up there.
Requests for uniform items or information can be submitted to Carolyn Berry.
Cascade Pacific Council, BSA
Portland Scouting Service Center
2145 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, OR 97201
Our council uniform bank is managed by volunteer, Carolyn Berry. She accepts and prepares ‘experienced’ uniforms for adoption by Scouts and Scouters throughout the Cascade Pacific Council.