The Tiger Cub Scout uniform has the following parts;
- Shirt: The official blue uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets.
- Pants: Shorts, long pants, skorts, and roll up pants all are in official blue.
- Belt: Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
- Socks: Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee. Tiger socks have an orange band on the top.
- Hat: Official blue hat with orange front and Tiger emblem.
- Neckerchief: Orange triangular neckerchief with Tiger logo. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that are part of the uniform.
- Neckerchief slide: Official gold-tone metal slide with orange Tiger emblem. Cub Scouts may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
PACK 685 UNIFORM REQUEST
Pack 685 has a Uniform Closet, please reach out to Pack 685 Committee Chair.
UNIFORM BANK – CASCADE PACIFIC COUNCIL
There are no forms to fill out or documentation required. The honor system is used. Requests can be made by parents or pack/troop/crew leaders and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and based on bank inventory. If available, the requested items are delivered to the council office several times per month for pick up there.
Requests for uniform items or information can be submitted to Carolyn Berry.
Cascade Pacific Council, BSA
Portland Scouting Service Center
2145 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, OR 97201
Our council uniform bank is managed by volunteer, Carolyn Berry. She accepts and prepares ‘experienced’ uniforms for adoption by Scouts and Scouters throughout the Cascade Pacific Council.