See the Uniform Inspection Sheet in the Cub Scout Handbook for details.
The Webelos Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt: The official tan uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets.
- Pants: The official green shorts, long pants, skorts, and roll up pants.
- Belt: Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle or the green web belt with BSA buckle is acceptable for the 2021-22 program year.
- Socks: Official green socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee.
- Hat: Official green hat with Webelos plaid front and Webelos emblem.
- Neckerchief: Webelos plaid triangular neckerchief with Webelos logo. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that are part of the uniform.
- Neckerchief Slide: Official gold-tone metal slide with Webelos emblem. Cub Scouts may wear handmade neckerchief slides.
- Webelos Colors: The Webelos Colors is an optional uniform piece that is worn on the right sleeve to display the Webelos Adventure Pins that have been earned. If the Webelos Colors are not used, Webelos Adventure Pins may be worn on the Webelos hat.
SHOP IN STORE
Cascade Pacific Council has a uniform bank to help youth and leaders who need assistance in obtaining uniforms. The purpose of the uniform bank is to enable youth and adults who wish to participate in Scouting to be able to do so without finances being a barrier to obtaining a uniform. The uniform bank is meant to supplement, not replace, any unit or district uniform bank you may already utilize. Items are free of charge for those that meet the financial requirement. The uniform bank does not sell items. Recipients must be registered with BSA and Cascade Pacific Council.
Uniforms are available at the following location: NOR’WEST SCOUT SHOP
PACK 685 UNIFORM REQUEST
Pack 685 has a Uniform Closet, please reach out to Pack 685 Committee Chair.
UNIFORM BANK – CASCADE PACIFIC COUNCIL
The uniform bank relies on donations and has no funding. Do you have or know of any uniform items that someone has outgrown or no longer needs? Have you seen any at thrift stores or yard sales? Could you help by donating them to the uniform bank? This is a great way to recycle items rather than sticking them in the attic or donating them to a thrift store where they may not ever make their way back to useful life as a Scout uniform. Unlike in the past, Goodwill is no longer donating uniforms to the uniform bank. Please do not donate uniform items there or to other thrift stores. You can donate by placing items in the uniform bank donations box in the lobby of the council office (2145 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97201). If this is not possible, please ask a Scout leader or your district professional to take the items to the council donation box or contact the Uniform bank at the email below to make other arrangements. Without donations, the uniform bank will cease to exist.
There are no forms to fill out or documentation required. The honor system is used. Requests can be made by parents or pack/troop/crew leaders and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and based on bank inventory. If available, the requested items are delivered to the council office several times per month for pick up there.
Requests for uniform items or information can be submitted to Carolyn Berry.
Cascade Pacific Council, BSA
Portland Scouting Service Center
2145 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, OR 97201
Our council uniform bank is managed by volunteer, Carolyn Berry. She accepts and prepares ‘experienced’ uniforms for adoption by Scouts and Scouters throughout the Cascade Pacific Council.