Why Give to Camp4All?
To Give Every Scout a World Class Summer Camp Experience
100% of proceeds from our Camp4All campaign go to getting Scouts to camp and giving them an unparalleled experience at our world-class camp properties.
Why is Summer Camp so Important?
Recent research in the Journal of Youth Development shows that attending summer camp helps youth develop skills essential to success in academics and in the workplace.
What researchers found by studying camp attendees was that the experiences intrinsic to summer camps – trying new activities, living with your peers, being required to be more independent – all inspired personal growth.
Impact of Camp4All: Cub Scout Pack 20
Parents, leaders and Scouts from NE Portland’s Pack 20 enjoyed camp for the first time ever, courtesy of your gift to Camp4All.
To thank you for your gift, you’ll receive our new Council Shoulder Patches.
- $120 or $10/month: receive a brown-bordered patch
- $300 or $25/month: receive a red-bordered patch
- $600 or $50/month: receive a gold-bordered patch
- Donate $1200 or $100 a month starting in January, you get all three patches in a set!
2020 FUNDS DESIGNATION:
48% Camp Projects | 36% Adventure Club | 10% Horse Program | 10% Other
150 New Campsites | 3,920 Adventure Kits | 450 Families Camped
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Your designated gift provides program supplies and equipment, maintains camp facilities, and provides critical camp staff training and scholarships.
- Camper ship Fund (send a kid to camp)
- Your donation to the council’s camper ship fund assures every child can attend summer camp regardless of their family’s ability to pay.
- General Fund
- Your donation to the council’s general fund supports local operations and strategic initiatives outlined by the volunteer board of directors.
- Endowment Giving
- Make an Impact for Generations through your donation to the council’s Endowment Fund. Recognition’s for endowment gifts include the James E. West Fellowship ($1000+) and Second Century Society ($25,000+).
- Employer Matching Programs
- Supercharge your gift! Click here see if your company matches charitable donations or offers volunteer hours matches.
- Planned Giving
- Put your assets to work for generations with our tax-efficient charitable strategies.
- Eagle Scout Scholarship Fund:
- Donate to support 10 local scholarships for Eagle Scouts.
- Memorials & Tributes:
- Honor your loved one with a gift in their name.
- Horse Program:
- Support the largest council horse herd in the BSA!
- Special Events
- Kerr Contractors Sporting Clays Shootout
- Often called golf with guns, sporting clays is a fast-growing pastime among outdoor sports shooters.
- While You Shop
- Shop at smile.amazon.com and designate Cascade Pacific Council as your non-profit of choice. Tip: use the Smilematic browser extension to automatically turn your everyday Amazon purchases into AmazonSmile donations.
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program at Fred Meyer by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the council using code HB807.
- Donate a Vehicle
- Donating your used vehicle or boat with a trailer can help Scouting. We accept offers for work vehicles for our properties and partner with a leading auto-donation program that will pick up your vehicle, prepare it for sale, and notify you after the sale with details that you’ll need for tax purposes.
Donation & Giving Questions?
Michael Egan – (503) 225-5779
Chief Development Officer
Anna LaPointe – (503) 225-5721
Director of Development